- Lithium - Ion cylindrical cell 21700
- Standard Lithium Polymer Ionen Battery nominal voltage 3,7V
- High Discharge Rate Lithium Polymer Ionen Battery nominal voltage 3.7V
- Low Temperature Lithium Polymer Ionen Battery nominal voltage 3.7V
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC)
- LiPo Battery safety and fire protection bag
This special kind of LiPo accumulator cell has been developed for the use of high discharge rates.
Currents of 15C up to 30C are possible, whereas 1C stands for nominal capacity of the battery cell. For example means 10C at a nominal capacity of 2000mA, that the discharge current can be 20Ah. While the development they have took care to come out at very low inner resistant.
Subsequently we introduce a selection of high discharge rate battery cells.
Please note, that in case of the use of the add-on security circuit, the total length of the battery cell will increase approximately about 2mm.
Registered Supplier according to the battery law registry no. 21002320