- Lithium - Ion cylindrical cell 21700
- Standard Lithium Polymer Ionen Battery nominal voltage 3,7V
- High Discharge Rate Lithium Polymer Ionen Battery nominal voltage 3.7V
- Low Temperature Lithium Polymer Ionen Battery nominal voltage 3.7V
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC)
- LiPo Battery safety and fire protection bag
Nominal voltage 1,2V
This kind of rechargeable batteries is a cost-effective alternative and is manufactured in the same range of sizes as conventional batteries commonly used. Therefore, most electric devices can be operated by using NiMH-cells, too.ompared to alkaline or Zinc-Carbon batteries, NiMh-Accumulators have a lower internal resistance, and that's why they may release their stored energy in a relatively short time without the voltage dropping too much. The density of energy is about 80Wh/kg and thus is double as high as for a Nickel-Cadmium accumulator.
The NiMH technology doesn't need the toxic heavy metal Cadmuim, and will therefore replace the NiCd-Accumulators in the medium term. Further, there is no "memory effect" as known from NiCd batteries. The operating temperature should be above 0°C, because otherwise the capacity will drop too much. We offer the most common standard sizes such as f. e. AAA, AA, C, D, N and 1604D in different capacities.