- Lithium - Ion cylindrical cell 21700
- Standard Lithium Polymer Ionen Battery nominal voltage 3,7V
- High Discharge Rate Lithium Polymer Ionen Battery nominal voltage 3.7V
- Low Temperature Lithium Polymer Ionen Battery nominal voltage 3.7V
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC)
- LiPo Battery safety and fire protection bag
This type of LiPo accumulator cells we introduce here still can be used under extreme low temperature up to -40°C, while the Polymer inside the standard cell can possibly freeze at less than 0°C already. In this case the battery cell can not work any longer. The low temperature models have a modified Polymer Electrolyte inside. As a result the use up to -40°C is guaranteed.
If you design the capacity of the battery cell, please note the loss of capacity at extreme low temperatures. This can be up to 40%. So that means if you require for example a capacity of 600mA then you have to design a 1000mA battery cell size. This will guaranteed that also at -40°C the LiPo accumulator cell still supply 600mA. We recommend the discharge current should be less than 1C to save the cell lifetime itself.
Please note, that in case of the use of the add-on security circuit, the total length of the battery cell will increase approximately about 2mm.
Registered Supplier according to the battery law registry no. 21002320